Friday, June 8, 2007

Knitted Jewelry




It's the end of the school year, which explains why I haven't been doing much blogging. I was doing a little bit of knitting, of which I'm most proud. I made some lovely knit with wire necklaces and bracelets, and I've decided these are worthy of adding to my Knitter's Journey product line. I hope to be a vendor at Stitches, but being the creative and unorganized person that I am, I have yet to get the application in. It's really putting the cart before the horse, but I'm eager to go the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee this weekend, where I will buy oodles of beads for my kits. With summer here, I can KNIT, KNIT, KNIT. I hope to finally finish my website, knittersjourney.com this coming week! From educator to entrepreneur--that's the goal for this summer.

No comments: