Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Knitting Lessons



Allow me to introduce my newest knitting buddy, "E." (Shown here with Mom's permission) E was the winner of the Knitting Lessons that I offered for our school fundraiser/raffle. We got together for lessons over the Christmas holidays. E is a star student and is certain to be a State Fair prize winner some day. She already has two projects on the needles, a scarf and a purse. I can't wait to see her progress when we are back at school.

I've been a bit slow at working on my own projects. I'm currently working on baby project #4, for the 4th of 5 babies born to coworkers in 2007. Here it is in progress.



I just finished the second sleeve, and just have to sew it together and add the button band. I have the cutest jelly-bean-like buttons for it. It should be cute. Watch for a show and tell in the near future.

No comments: