Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tallinn Twist

Just an update. I decided to call the nameless easy Estonian rib hat the Tallinn Twist and posted it on Ravelry a week ago. While I must admit, Kathrow's suggestion to called it "Screwy" was catchy, "Tallinn Twist" fits my Knitter's Journey Travel inspiration theme. (For those of you who don't know, Tallinn is the capitol of Estonia.) To date, 184 people have downloaded the pattern,it has received 93 hearts, is in 14 queues,and there are 5 projects already underway. I guess that's what happens when you offer something free. I'll be posting it to my Knitter's Journey site soon to see if that helps generate a little traffic there. My website needs so much work, it's a bit overwhelming--which I suppose is why it never gets done. Requesting your patience please. It will get done. Eventually.

1 comment:

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

My patience? You're requesting my patience? Okay.