Ravelry download here.
I had intended the sweater to match my All American baby hat, but of course, I changed the yarn (a little heavier gauge of 100% cotton) and I decided the stripes really needed to be 4 rows wide rather than 3, so of course, I had to re-write and re-knit the hat too. I am pleased with the result.
I had to borrow a child from the daycare at work to perform modeling duty.
Actually, I borrowed two little friends. My first model, is quite a big boy, and a bit big for the sweater (sweater = 12 month and model #1 = 18 month).
My second model was a better fit, but he made it quite clear that he does not like to wear hats!