Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome Uncle Sam




I finally wrote up the Patriotic Baby Hat pattern that I blogged about in November. It is available through my Etsy shop, here. What, you say it's too late to knit a hat for the 4th? Hah! Get ye to a yarn shop and start knitting! Seriously, it makes a great gift for any American baby when you don't know the gender of the unborn child. Or, especially, for military moms and dads. I really do like this hat. I may need to go back to the computer to work up big kid and adult sizes.

P.S. Thanks to my colleague at work for allowing her daughter to be my model. Desperate for a model, I went to the school Daycare and looked for any awake babies, and she was the only one. Fortunately, her mom agreed that I could use her likeness. Even more fortunately, she is cute as a button!

1 comment:

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

This is going to be a classic pattern, I tell you! Get it onto Ravelry, too.