Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Knit with Wire Lessons

I enjoy the variety of what I do. I love the creative design process. I love playing with yarn and wire and beads.  I thoroughly enjoy doing shows and meeting my customers. But I am a teacher first and foremost, so my absolutely favorite, best-est part of my work (as my young students at school would say) is when I have an opportunity to teach knitting, especially knitting with wire. 

I had a great time on Saturday teaching a Knit with Wire bracelet class at Fuzzy Wuzzy Yarns in Arlington Heights, Illinois.  This is an especially enjoyable class to teach because everyone  goes home with a finished project.


I will be back at Fuzzy Wuzzy this Saturday to teach my Falling Leaves Necklace/Scarf kit. I'm looking forward to another fun weekend!

No comments: