Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bridal Jewelry
















I joined Etsy recently, (you would think I would have done this ages ago!) and the Etsy Knitters Group is organizing a "knitted wedding" album. Both my "Chain, Chain, Chain" necklace and "Chips and Stones" bracelet in quartz crystal and pearls would be perfect. I just donated the finished items shown in these pictures to the fundraising auction at the school where I work, and they sold for an overbid price. I have kits available to make more, but I'll have to get busy making another set. Now that June is upon us, I think the finished items may sell better than the kits.

I have to admit, I prefer to sell my kits over the finished jewelry because I always want to create something new and different and don't want to make the same thing twice. However, this bracelet is so pretty, I don't mind doing it again and again.

1 comment:

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Very pretty and delicate. Sorry I haven't been around. I wander.